Question:
cheap uPVC windows?
2006-02-28 13:57:40 UTC
cheap uPVC windows?
Two answers:
declanfox39
2006-02-28 14:36:59 UTC
i had my whole house done 6 windows and a back door and a lovely front door all the quotes i got were too expensivemost were in the regin of 10 to 15 thousand euros

i got it done for 4thousand by asking a contractor i saw working on someone elses house if he would do mine for cash in hand no resipts it worked out brill
stevenbmalberg
2006-02-28 14:18:12 UTC
Hello, I am assuming that you are trying to find a source for inexpensive vinyl framed windows. If you have no exact measurement requirements for each window. Most window dealers have a rack of mismeasured sizes (2nds) for sale for a good price. Other than that a big box home improvement store has sales on windows periodically as well. Good Luck!